12 January 2009

I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A GLORIOUS RETURN

I really just became totally infuriated with the crazy things people say.  As everyone knows, I have an extremely strong opinion of certain Angels players, and I just had to share with you my conversation over mlb.com regarding the Angels' latest release:


I'm betting you can guess which of the comments are mine.  Hint: I'm not "commentator" in any form - I'll take ownership for my comments, considering the fact that I definitely think my argument makes way more sense than anyone else's.  But that's just me. I really don't care what anyone else thinks about it - they're wrong.

Oh...

And anyone that says Brandon Wood, who has yet to show any of his promise from the minors in the now three seasons he's had to prove himself (not to mention an extremely PATHETIC and EMBARRASSING dismissal from Winter ball...), is more valuable than Figgins, who should be shopped out for "ANY BAT" like "Jermaine Dye," is incredibly mistaken, and I pity you in your misguided nonsensical views. 

Okay, I've said my piece.  More back soon, ring in the WBC!

No comments:

Post a Comment