16 June 2008

AFFILIATES

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've added some links that I'd like to bring to your attention:

Take a few extra minutes and check out my affiliates and links sections.  Big Fly Sports is a sports merchandise site based out of LA (lots of Angels stuff! check it out! buy some stuff!), and the Hometown9 is a site I've been writing for as their Angels analyst, and they have just about every other team covered as well.  And many of the writers on there are very talented.  So please, go read!

Also, if you're interested in having your site added to the list, I would be more than happy to add you, and also, if you're interested in advertising or sponsoring, the Hometown9.com has a good readership base, and would be more than willing to hear from you.  You may email me (morrison.stacy.l@gmail.com) about that, and I can forward you to the administrator of the site!

Thanks for listening to my public broadcasting announcement! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment